[geeks] Dog Be Gone

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Wed Oct 22 09:59:52 CDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> I dunno... am I the only male geek who thinks prairie dogs are just as
> worthy of life as any other small and cute woodland/desert creature?  I
> went out of curiosity... it was disturbing and pointless.... why not
> just shoot watermelons.... they explode just as well... or... like in a
> later thread... and Kurt has done... shoot Windows boxes?

I'm with you there. Shooting animals for fun is just plain wrong. That
video sickend me especially as I am vegitarian ;-) And I also did read
the explenation on why to shoot prairie dogs and it did seem to me that
is just written up so people could shoot them. You could turn that whole
write up arround replacing prairie dogs with humans. hehe...