[geeks] Dog Be Gone

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Oct 22 09:56:21 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 12:48 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> http://www.dogbegone.com/
>
> (prarie dogs + high-velocity bullets + high-speed cameras!)
>
> Twisted, but sickly enjoyable.  Yes, I'm a redneck.  yes, I've
> shot prarie dogs.  They're basically furry rats, and are
> disease-carrying
> vermin.

I dunno... am I the only male geek who thinks prairie dogs are just as
worthy of life as any other small and cute woodland/desert creature?  I
went out of curiosity... it was disturbing and pointless.... why not
just shoot watermelons.... they explode just as well... or... like in a
later thread... and Kurt has done... shoot Windows boxes?

Andrew