[geeks] Even better!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 14:35:13 CDT 2003

--- "N.Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:

> I went to see the SouthPark movie and two couples got up and
> walked out when the "Uncle Fucker" song started.  I thought that
> was pretty lame, too.

When I saw the South Park movie there were *entirely* too many
pre-teens in the audience for my liking - why "parents" think it is OK
to buy a child ticket to a R-rated movie is beyond me.

I once saw a mother have a screaming argument with the movie theater
manager becuase he wanted to refund her money and send her (and her
three children under 10) out of a very serious R-rated movie ("End of
Days" with Gabirel Garcia, IIRC) - she was angry because "I paid for
these tickets and I want to see the movie." - the Manager said they
never should have sold the tickets, and having her kids running around
the theater was too distracting to the other movie go-ers.

Eventually, the police were called, and she got no refund.

Turns out, she was trying to save money on a babysitter...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall