[geeks] Even better!

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Oct 18 12:12:14 CDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 10:41:28AM -0500, Mike Ekholm wrote:
> I recently saw a live Carlin show last week, and had a blast.  He is getting
> older, but not changing much!
>
> 10 minutes in to the show, 4 people sitting in front of me walked out, and
> did not return.
>
> Carlin offend soneone? Never!

The great thing with George Carklin is when he offends people, he
usually does it in the course of challenging their assumptions.  Unlike,
say, Joan Rivers, whose idea of humor was to make vicious unprovoked
attacks on people in her audience.  How that woman ever got her own show
is a mystery to me.