[geeks] Even better!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 17 09:41:29 CDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:57:04 -0500
Bill Bradford wrote:

> Just added to my postfix header_checks file:
>
> /CareySchug/ REJECT Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker
> and Tits.
>
> (yes, I'm in a good mood today.  Extra points if you spot the
> reference.)

George Carlin - Seven You Cannot Say On Television.  Unfortunately,
we're dating ourselves (us slightly older folk) since, I think, you can
say at least two of those (piss and tits) and I *swear* I heard "shit"
last night on the Food Channel during that Jamie Oliver show - though it
could have been "shite".  Funny, since it means the same thing (AFAIK).

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."