[geeks] Re: was Suzuki Samurai, SPARC proprietary (waaaay off track)

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Fri Oct 17 08:30:09 CDT 2003

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 09:22  AM, CareySchug at aol.com wrote:

> 3. I hope this happens to you:  Maybe there is a bridge out just
> beyond the blind curve.  Or a tree has fallen across the road.

This did happen to me. It was after a storm and we where driving about
20 mph and after this blind curve there was this tree
fallen over. Even just going 20 mph the street was frozen due to all
the water that splashed on the street from the tree. This
caused us to not be able to break and crash right into the tree. Even
at that slow speed due to the fact that just at this spot of
the street (the rest of the road was not frozen) it caused us to jump
over the tree and land next to the street against another
tree. Not to mention I was home from work for 1 1/2 month with my neck
all messed up.