[geeks] Re: was Suzuki Samurai, SPARC proprietary (waaaay off track)

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Fri Oct 17 08:30:37 CDT 2003

> 1. I don't appreciate obscenities, and I believe that you should be
> banned from this list.

Wow. You don't appreciate obscenities and you want Kurt banned? Quick,
someone get this man 20 cc's of list charter, stat!

> 2.  What if you came around the corner and there was a pedestrian
> crossing the road?  Just kill him and keep on going?  It's a blind
> curve, so s/he can't see you either.

I suppose it would depend if the pedestrian in question was a suit. Dave
would likely accellerate, and I'd be tempted to at least bump him into the
bushes.  Bill would probably at least hit him with a projectile of some
sort (perhaps a mountain dew) as he sped away.

> 3. I hope this happens to you:  Maybe there is a bridge out just beyond
> the blind curve.  Or a tree has fallen across the road.

Man, spread the love around! Why not take it a bit further and say "I
don't agree with your beliefs, so I hope you die!"