Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay off topic)

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sat Oct 11 22:03:36 CDT 2003

> A *little* better. All metal surfaces are attached with flexible braid,
> but no care is taken to assure that they don't corrode due to dissimilar
> metals.

Well, that's the recommendation I got.  I drive a rice burner so it
ain't gonna happen to me.  I've done the flex braid thing to keep
ignition noise out of the radio (via the antenna) but it was not
as effective as sheilding the ignition wires.  Don't dare do it with
the modern stuff......afraid of too many "funny" things happening.