[geeks] IRIX 6.5.18m stream 'kinda'available for free download again

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Thu Jan 23 01:13:10 CST 2003

Oh, I have all the media for Irix 6.5.  Whoever installed it first
updated it from 6.5.? to 6.5.4m.
It hasn't been messed with since then (IIRC our support contract ran out
and no one touched it till I was nominated).

So, I COULD update it with just the 6.5.18 release, if I can get that
(or whatever they allow me to download).
I'll think about that.  So far it's not a very appealing idea.  Farking
up the server is the LAST thing I wanna do.

sim