[geeks] IRIX 6.5.18m stream 'kinda'available for free download again

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Wed Jan 22 22:51:52 CST 2003

If you don't have install media available, DON'T try to install an
update.  Things have a horrible tendency to go wrong, and it almost
ALWAYS asks for the install media when it is upgrading things.

To answer your question, releases are cumulative.  Everything that was
upgraded/fixed in <6.5.14 would be included in 6.5.14.

Caleb