[geeks] IRIX 6.5.18m stream 'kinda'available for free download again

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jan 22 23:55:23 CST 2003

Speaking of which, I have IRIX 6.2 and want to apply the latest and
greatest patch rollup, but it specifies a version with a long string of
digits and says that it only works on that version.  My string is quite
a bit shorter... is this true, or will the 6.2 rollup for all boards
except Challenge M?... work fine on my machine.  If not, how am I
supposed to search for the appropriate patches?

Andrew