[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 18:10:54 CST 2003

I'd say that's the point. He's probably into the risk factor. Presonally
Id rather not turn my glans into a suppurating wound.

> Well. Maybe bad jewelry? Some people are extremly sensible at
> everything
> but ??? And what ??? is has to be proven by experiment. Said friend
> had good results with PTFE.

Nope, not bad jewlery just the way my body works. I heal pretty much
everything, even stuff I shouldn't. Hell my left knee was basically
completely disintegrated about seven years ago and last year I played
european league football.

When I was three they put 28 pins in my shoulders (I shatered both
collarbones falling down a steep flight of stairs. The pins were
stainless steel and supposed to be permanent. The next time I had the
area xrayed (about 15 years later) they were gone. There were of course
the marks of them being there but they had desolved and filled in.

My body will dissolve any metal we have tried except for 18k gold,
platinum, and titanium. I suppose the other non-reactive would work as
well but you don't usually make jewlery from them. I have actually eaten
through several sets of temples for my glasses, and the stainless steel
backs of cheaper watches. My sweat just seems to be very corrosive, and
in general my body chemistry is more acidic.

> That is serious. A tongue should be healed within two or three weeks.
> But if it heals without leaving anything back you had luck.

It was healed to a normal degree in less than two weeks, it just kept
healing. Instead of leaving a permanent channel it tried to close up
around the bar. Im reasonable certain that if I left it long enough it
would either dissolve the bar or grow around the ball ends. At this
point you literally cannot tell I had it done unless you use a
magnifying glass.

I havent tried teflon or any other plastic, but that would take away a
lot of the fun. You can't get it super cold with an ice cube and use it
for....

> I would never go for an ampallang or apadravya / reverse PA. This is
> really dangerous and my piercer refuses to make them.

I knew a guy in Ireland who had a cross just behind the coronal ridge
through the eurethra both ways and a cuved barbell ampallang plus four
lines of beads. Of course this same guy had beads over about 5% of his
body including his eyebrows, 80% tatoo coverage including his laser
electrolized and ridge implanted skull, titanium dental implants, and
the only triple tongue piercing I have seen in person. Basically he
looked like a klingon.

His girlfriend was quite happy with the genital modification however.

> > They reconstructed his glans and eurethra but the scarring was...
> > And it keloided. He had no feeling in the glans.
> :-(((
> That is the risk you have to take for the fun of a PA.

And that is the point isnt it. The risk, and the ... Unusualness... Of
it. Something different. A differnet sensation, a sense of danger etc...

Chris Byrne