[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sun Jan 19 06:56:56 CST 2003

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 05:10:54PM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:

> My body will dissolve any metal we have tried except for 18k gold,
> platinum, and titanium.
[...]
> My sweat just seems to be very corrosive, and
> in general my body chemistry is more acidic.
Really seams that piercings are somthing that is incompatible with you.

> I havent tried teflon or any other plastic, but that would take away a
> lot of the fun. You can't get it super cold with an ice cube and use it
> for....
;-)
Well, depends on the use of the piercing. If you have it only for the
look or if you use it for some "entertainment".

> > That is the risk you have to take for the fun of a PA.
> And that is the point isnt it. The risk, and the ... Unusualness... Of
> it. Something different.
Well, risk only in the sense that you get somone who doesn't know how to
handle a PA. I would never wear it in a dark room where I have no exact
control on what is going on with what man.
I like the unusualness. I like it to be a bit unusual in a way / place
that is hidden. So you always have a surprise. Hehe. ;-)
And of course the unusualness is an attractor...

> A differnet sensation, a sense of danger etc...
No sense of danger. I don't like danger. Danger really turns me down.
--

tsch|_,
          Jochen

Homepage: http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz