[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sat Jan 18 15:16:22 CST 2003

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 11:50:58AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:

> Unfortunately piercings and my body don't seem to mix.
My condolence. A friend of me has the same problem. He (a gay skin)
_loves_ piercings and they fit to his appearance but mostly they
don't heal. Only his PA and the nose didn't make major trouble.
Some people are just "incompatible". And now he has an ampallang.
I couldn't belive that he did this. He knows how much trouble he
can have with it.

> If I leave it in the skin heals in around it to the point where it
> starts to swell til I take it out.
Well. Maybe bad jewelry? Some people are extremly sensible at everything
but ??? And what ??? is has to be proven by experiment. Said friend
had good results with PTFE.

> I got my tongue pierced once. After about eight weeks it was doing the
> same thing. I had to take it out. You cant even tell I had it done.
That is serious. A tongue should be healed within two or three weeks.
But if it heals without leaving anything back you had luck.

> I would never go for a PA or any genital piercing though. Too much can
> go wrong or get infected there.
Well, you have to be very carefull what piercer you choose. It took me
months to find a good piercer after months of collecting informations.
BME was a good help. I searched the net, asked friends, inspected several
studios and finaly found a skilled and hygienic piercer. For the PA,
it is rather uncomplicated. It gets disinfected several times a day. ;-)
And it heals very fast. It was complete in only six weeks. When I was
at the public swimming pool, an african saw the ring when I showered.
He looked at me like I where eating litle children for breakfast.
With mustard! I was very, _very_ amused. Muhuhaaaha. :-)))
I discovered the real purpose of the PA later when I had sex with it
for the first time. Uuuuuuhhhh. New dimensions of oral pleasure. :-)))

As already said, I had no luck with the scrotal ladder. Piercings
get to much movement at this location so they didn't heal within
18 months. Only the one at the guiche position healed without a
hiccup when I replaced the ring, that was originaly in that piercings,
with a barbel. Meanwhile I enlagred this too and mounted my old 6 mm
flesh tunnel from my ear in it.

I would never go for an ampallang or apadravya / reverse PA. This is
really dangerous and my piercer refuses to make them.

> I've also seen a guy who had his PA
> ripped out by his GF. Not pretty.
Sure. You have to be carefull with it. But if you enlagre it to e.g.
6 mm like me, the hole will be permanent. You can remove the jewelry and
it is like bevore the piercing. Once I had no jewelry in it for several
weeks - feelt strange, I missed a part of my body. I had no problem
putting the circular barbel bak in. (You want a circular barbel. Less
troulble at the toilet. ;-) )

> They reconstructed his glans and eurethra but the scarring was...
> And it keloided. He had no feeling in the glans.
:-(((
That is the risk you have to take for the fun of a PA.
--

tsch|_,
          Jochen

Homepage: http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz