[geeks] SGI Indy/I2 video software question...

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 12 13:42:13 CST 2003

That't kinda what I figured.  I was just looking to see if the I2/Indy
boxea I have (R4400, 200mhz) would take less time time to render video
than my G3, 128M iBook and Final Cut Pro 2.  I'm actually looking for a
reason to keep the Indy/I2 boxes when I move here soon.  I'm probably
going to have to get rid of most everything else but them, the iBook, my
Cyrix/Jetway Linux server, and some misc parts/drives/etc.

Thanks for the answers guys!

Mike Hebel