[geeks] Pizza anyone?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 12 11:29:51 CST 2003

Gee, here in NL I have been very happy with
the quality of coffee. The expresso I get at
the cafes are real good compared to the
Starbucks.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is a whole different animal and can't
be compared to the expresso's. DD coffee is great
for road trips where you can get a huge cup of it
and a few donuts. Having that in a cup holder in
the car was my standard routine when driving from the
Cape to Boston.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL