[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Jan 12 06:59:33 CST 2003

I love that. Pizza Hut is the Pizza equivalent of Nescafe'

Excellent.

The only good thing about nescafe is the commercials.

Anyone remember those commercials they had in the states a few years sgo
with the attractive classy english lady and her "rugged american"
neighbor?

They were a fairly long running series, and developed a hell of a
following. Almost a soap opera thing.

Thats one thing I definitely appreciate being back in the states. Good
to very good coffee available just about everywhere. Even if its only
starbucks its still better than any cup of coffee you can get in
Ireland.

Oh and if you are in Dublin, the best place to get a pizza is probably
streets of new yourk off in between grafton street and Dawson street, or
the independent pizza company in Dublin 2 is the same company and same
recipe.  Also good are The Bad Ass cafi and that pizza place attached to
Eamon Dorans both in Crown Alley in temple bar.

Just a fun note, Dorans is a great place to hang out over all with
reasonable music and bar. And it happens to be 50% owned by the fun
lovin criminals. So is Voodoo lounge in Aston Quay near Euston station.

Chris Byrne