Dunkin Donuts (was Re: [geeks] Pizza anyone?)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 12 12:05:26 CST 2003

"William S." <wstan at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Dunkin Donuts coffee is a whole different animal and can't
> be compared to the expresso's. DD coffee is great
> for road trips where you can get a huge cup of it
> and a few donuts. Having that in a cup holder in
> the car was my standard routine when driving from the
> Cape to Boston.

Every time I visit RI I bring back a few pounds of DD coffee.  That
stuff is amazing - it doesn't taste great, but it sure packs a wallop.
Instant awake.  The *only* coffee for road trips of any length, IMO.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."