[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Sat Jan 11 23:37:35 CST 2003

I am so turned off by all the chain pizzerias, that for me it goes like
this.
If I'm feeling lazy, its DiGiorno frozen,.
If I want something better, I'll go for a boboli and add my stuff. This is
the minimum that I would call decent pizza.
A third option is to go to a nonchain Italian place, you know a NY or
Chicago type place.
The chains are all so blah, too little sauce that is bland and sugary
anyway, and too little toppings.

	Brian