[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 7 08:52:34 CST 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: geeks-bounces at sunhelp.org
> [mailto:geeks-bounces at sunhelp.org] On Behalf Of Kurt Huhn
>

> Mmmmm....Wilson Combat...
>
> Out of my price range.

It wasn't bad. It only cost me $700 three years ago in California no
less.

>I bought a Springfield Mil-Spec a
> while back and
> made some upgrades as funds allowed.  I also recently bought
> a CorBon 400
> barrel for it but haven't had a chance to try out that ammo - somewhat
> exepnsive, and I don't have a set of reloading dies for that
> caliber yet...

Every time I go to the local Krispy Kreme I pass by the Dillon
headquarters and thing "hmmmmm... I wonder what neat toys they have in
there". The .400 cor bon looks to me a lot like a compromise between the
full house 10mm and the run of the mill .40. I havent shot one yet
though so I wouldn't know first hand.

Chris Byrne