[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 7 08:43:39 CST 2003

"Chris Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:

> Ahhh, you're an IDPA man huh? I've never shot an organized competition
> but I always qualified Expert, and I get pretty good groups with my
> Wilson Combat 1911. Actually Im thinking of purchasing a ParOrd P12-45
> or P14.40-LDA Stainless as a carry gun.

Mmmmm....Wilson Combat...

Out of my price range.  I bought a Springfield Mil-Spec a while back and
made some upgrades as funds allowed.  I also recently bought a CorBon 400
barrel for it but haven't had a chance to try out that ammo - somewhat
exepnsive, and I don't have a set of reloading dies for that caliber yet...

> > I like his sense of humor, and his *very*
> > non-PC musings...
> >

> Oh yes. I absolutely LOVE his take on vegetarians ;-)

"It's elitist and, most of all, fearful."

Vegetables?  Isn't that what food eats?

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com