[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 7 02:27:52 CST 2003

Ahhh, you're an IDPA man huh? I've never shot an organized competition
but I always qualified Expert, and I get pretty good groups with my
Wilson Combat 1911. Actually Im thinking of purchasing a ParOrd P12-45
or P14.40-LDA Stainless as a carry gun.

> I like his sense of humor, and his *very*
> non-PC musings...

Oh yes. I absolutely LOVE his take on vegetarians ;-)

Chris Byrne