[geeks] PayPal sucks...sometimes

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 23 19:51:23 CST 2003

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 05:04:24PM -0700, Dan Duncan wrote:
> I've actually never had any trouble with Paypal, and I'm an
> early user, but to this day I won't give them any method of
> payment besides my credit card.  No bank account.  No debit card.

I've never had a problem with PayPal either, but then I don't accept
money through PayPal from people who I don't know.  I'll pay for
things with it, but I'll only *receive* money through it from people
I trust.

Also, I don't keep a balance of more than $10 in it at any time (usually
less than $1); PayPal is a "money transferral service" not a bank account.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net