[geeks] PayPal sucks...sometimes

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Tue Dec 23 18:04:40 CST 2003

A couple of hours ago I bought a phone on ebay which I've been wanting
for several months.  (SonyEricsson P800)

I paid for it with Paypal.

It shipped a few minutes ago.

I may have it as early as TOMORROW.

No, I'm not holding my breath.  UPS has repeatedly shown they suck.

I've actually never had any trouble with Paypal, and I'm an
early user, but to this day I won't give them any method of
payment besides my credit card.  No bank account.  No debit card.

-DanD

# "The only justifiable purpose of political institutions is to insure the
# unhindered development of the individual."  Albert Einstein