[geeks] PayPal sucks...sometimes

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Dec 23 17:17:36 CST 2003

Did you get the contact information from the seller? Tried to call him?
I exactly
know the pain but the 2nd time something like this did happen to me
ebay was
actually possible to recover everything besides $25.

Then on the other hand I hate ebay/paypal cause they are scumbags
alongside
the scammers too.

Btw the internet fraud fbi thing does not work. They only care if the
amount is
really huge. You can see if you can file a small claims thing but that
only works
if you can show up at the court.

-- Thomas