[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:45 CST 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 12:36:57AM -0800, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> In all respect I believe it is quite a feat that the American constitution
> has survived as long as it has, so I trust the system set up was quite an
> achievement IMHO.

I agree.  If I could sent one message back to the Founding Fathers, it
would be "Don't place so much faith in the integrity of those who will
come after you, and don't ever underestimate their power to twist your
words to mean what they want them to say or find loopholes in them to
let them do what they want to do."

> I just wanna work hard for an environnment that the ones I love do not
> have to "fight" for their lives if I can help it. Naive, impossible,
> perhaps, laughable, probably. Just my little wish.

Abso-fraggin'-lutely, brother.

But if they DO have to, I want them to have the means and the skills.