[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:13 CST 2003

WTF 1911 rounds are you shooting?

I owned a DE 50AE for three years (nickel) and ran
several hundred rounds through it, in fact, i had to
replace the recoil springs (it has two) in it
twice.  IMHO the rcoil wasn't what you would have
expected, but it was significantly more so than
any .45 i've ever shot.

If you had a firm grip and everything was in place, it
was fine.  But if your grip was off or wavering in the
least bit, you could expect a very slight wrist injury.

Still, being an automatic, it is no where as bad as a
54.4 Casull revolver.

/KRM