[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:12 CST 2003

As I recall, 'Phil Stracchino' wrote:
> Oy.  You believe in being loaded for bear, don't you?  :)

I've since moved and don't think my neighbors would appreciate
over-penetration so now I just use the hand cannon for plinking
and keep a 1911 for home defense and alternate between the
ParaOrd P10-45 and a Makarov for carry.

> Me, I'll stick with my .451" 200gr Speer "flying ashcans" (loaded to
> about 1150fps), because I know I can consistently group them into about
> four inches at fifteen meters, rapid-fire.  They may not hit as hard as
> your 300gr rhino-rollers, but my Para-Ordnance holds fourteen of'em at a
> go.  :)

I get 10+1 in my ParaOrd, but it's shorter.  If yours is a P14 or P13,
the magazines would fit.  I actually use a (post ban) P12 magazine
in my P10 to give my pinky something to do.

> [Oh yeah, redirecting to geeks.....]

Oh yeah.

-DanD

# In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to Liberty.
# 		 -Thomas Jefferson