[geeks] Sonicwall 802.11b 200mwatt long range pcmcia card

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 15:45:09 CDT 2003

Anybody ever play with that one? I just did order me one but it is on
backorder.
What I heard is you can even power it up to 250mwatt. If this is true
this would
be kickass for wifi projects as your average wifi card just has 15mwatt
or on
cisco's 100mwatt. And 250mwatt amp's are ususally really expensive.

Anyways did anybody ever play with those. From what I heard they are
very
good but I guess I have to wait 2 weeks until I get mine.

Cja,
         Thomas