[geeks] I am week

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 29 09:16:49 CDT 2003

I have the Vectra 6/200 cheapo version under my desk at work.  We have
a bunch in the office the last one I had had a bad ISA controller
(crashed upon playing any sounds or accessing the floppy).  It's easy
to open and relatively modular but it is still a piece of crap.  It has
no onboard SCSI, takes SIMMS (up to 3 pairs), and is extremely slow.  I
actually run it headless and use RDP to talk to it.  I only have it for
one application our company uses (CRM).

Andrew