[geeks] Internship

Rob Fielding rob at dsvr.net
Tue Apr 29 07:47:08 CDT 2003

> It is nice to see other UK people on here :-)

Well hi there from sunny Manchester!

I must admit i stumbled over here some months ago looking for various infos on SGI boxen that didn't involve hanging about in comp.sys.sgi.* and I
cannot tell you how absolutely amazed I am to find such a nice bunch of peeps here who seem to like computing for the fun of it. Like minded geek
types rather than moot zelots crying over their beloved platform's loosing market share and bitchin hatred of everyone else. Erm, sorry, I guess the
years over at comp.sys.sgi.* have affected me more than I thought...

This place is so much hoopier :) I might even buy a Sun.

Cheers,

Rob

+ various stuff, IRIX and otherwise at :

http://thecave.reality.dsvr.net/irix/