[geeks] Internship

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Mon Apr 28 12:00:56 CDT 2003

> Guildford, i didnt want to be to specific as this is a public mailing
> list and various involved people may pickup this thread.
> </paranoid>

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean we're not out to get you.

My details are online in so many places anyway... the whois db for one.

It is nice to see other UK people on here :-)

Yeah, serious about the nerf guns. It really depends on the employer
though. If we didn't have nerfs at my last place, we'd have cracked out
the glocks and HKs.

--
Steven Hill

``Video barbam et pallium; philosophum nondum video''