[geeks] AS/400 question --non technical

James james at jdfogg.com
Fri Apr 25 00:13:51 CDT 2003

If I had deep experience with the AS/400 and the ERP package I would ask
$80~$100K/yr or $60~$70/hr contract.

Honestly, if you are unfamiliar with the environment you would be a junior
admin or an operator. A production mini is a difficult place to learn and a
boned ERP package can instantly sink a company financialy.

Will you be senior/working alone or on a team?