[geeks] AS/400 question --non technical

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Thu Apr 24 19:34:40 CDT 2003

Anyone know off hand what an AS/400 admin would average
per hour consulting? (basic admin tasks, no
development)  I've got a contract coming up with an
AS/400 (Infinium ERP) on site and am looking for
numbers in case i we run into a problem and need to sub
contract.  Although i am looking forward to learning
about it, i don't have AS/400 experience as it stands
and there is only so much i am willing to "play around
with" a production server in order to learn it.

BTW: This is for the South Florida area.

If anyone has any rough estimates i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
/KRM