[geeks] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 11 02:31:44 CDT 2003

This may well be true, although i wouldn't give it more than a
50% chance.  The problem arose when we updated the OS and
only after we updated the OS (to what ever the latest
10.2.3 version was just prior to 10.2.4).  Point in fact we
couldn't even use that version, we had to wait for 10.2.4,
otherwise the machine wouldn't boot at all when updated with
the software update app.

As for the animation, that scale or genie crap annoys the hell
out of me and my mother (who uses the machine more than i).
If there is a way to do away with it, PLEASE let me know.

/KRM