[geeks] Ok I am ready to kill this Fu**ing linux box

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Mon May 27 15:37:12 CDT 2002

> Yeah, the main thing stopping me is the whole "What would I use it for?"
> question.  I suppose that I could use it as an ssh/X terminal, but I
> think
> those purposes would be better served by MacOS apps.

i recently rescued my very first computer. i had used computers that
were my dad's before, but this one was mine: a quadra 660av. my plan is
for openbsd or netbsd on it, and for probably 2x 2gb disk. i dont know
what it will do, and i really dont care. i just want it around for the
nostalgia. reminiscing.

alex