[geeks] Ok I am ready to kill this Fu**ing linux box

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Sun May 26 23:43:22 CDT 2002

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Mike Hebel wrote:

> The 230Meg will _probably_ be big enough for a small load of Debian 68k
> but as with anything you'll have to choose some fairly dedicated tasks
> for the machine due to size of distro load.

Yeah, the main thing stopping me is the whole "What would I use it for?"
question.  I suppose that I could use it as an ssh/X terminal, but I think
those purposes would be better served by MacOS apps.

> A good place to start is : http://www.linux-m68k.org
> The 68k mailing list contains nuggets among the vast amount of SPAM it
> seems to receive.
>
> Here's a link to a Debian 68k how-to:
> http://www.linux-m68k.org/debian-mac.html

Thanks for the info!  I'll have to take a closer look at it later, but for
now it looks like I'll need another hard drive before I can start playing
around with this.

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca