[geeks] Ahh, the smell of Athlon's burning up

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 22 14:01:10 CDT 2002

The Tyan board was probably within the ATX specification, but lots of cases
don't follow it.

Depending on the chipset, I am not surprised ISA didn't work too well. I had
no problems with my Tyan Tiger 100 (BX chipset), but I didn't keep the ISA
board very long. But without swapping in another motherboard with the same
chipset, it's hard to blame the motherboard. Did you load the latest BIOS,
chipset drivers, firmware?

shawn