[geeks] Ahh, the smell of Athlon's burning up

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 22 12:00:53 CDT 2002

See, I have been using Tyan for years. I consider them THE best manufacturer
of x86 motherboards.

My ranking of motherboards....

Tyan - rock solid, but no overclocking (generally)
Asus - solid, some overclocking, but still stable
Abit - Fast, can be stable, but not what I would call solid
MSI  - Undecided, we have tons of them and we haven't had any problems, but
I still don't trust them (bad PII board experience)

I haven't tried much more, I don't really trust anything else.

shawn