Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 22:33:57 CDT 2002

RHI as in Robert Half International? They've been after me for five years.
Every single time I go on the market they're there. There's a reason. No-one
seems to stay there.

>From what I've heard be prepared to leave after a few months. If this is a
"just paying the bills till something good comes along" job then that's
cool, but if you want some stability that is not the place.

Chris Byrne.