Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 22:48:28 CDT 2002

Chris Byrne wrote:

> RHI as in Robert Half International? They've been after me for five years.
> Every single time I go on the market they're there. There's a reason. No-one
> seems to stay there.

That's the one.  I went because int he two weeks I've been layed off I
haven't gotten a single phone call - just thoese anoying-as-hell
auto-responders "we have recieved your resume and will be comparing it
against..." GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

> From what I've heard be prepared to leave after a few months. If this is a
> "just paying the bills till something good comes along" job then that's
> cool, but if you want some stability that is not the place.

*IF* I decied to work with RHI, and *IF* they offer me a contract with
decent money, It'll only be a stopgap.  I hate consluting, I did it for
a few years, I have *zero* desire to do it again.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."