Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 22:15:21 CDT 2002

> The interview went very well and they're scheduling a second interview
> through my headhunter for next week some time. Wish me luck.

Good luck!  I had an interview this morning with RHI Consluting.  I'm
not crazy about it, but if it pays the bills in the meantime I'll do
it.  Besides, with short-term contracts I'm not tied down to anything
and I can keep my eyes open.

If someone offered me a job in OH though, I'd be at U-Haul in the
morning renting a trailer...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."