Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 20:22:49 CDT 2002

Actually if you look at our two CV's/Resume's they're quite similar (in
experience not in design) www.chrisbyrne.com/resume.html

Of course the Waltham days were three years back now.

BTW, I just had an interview today with Vodafone, the largest Wireless
company in Eurpose. Im still not sure about the concept of being employee
54739 but at least its a good job for reasonable pay.

The interview went very well and they're scheduling a second interview
through my headhunter for next week some time. Wish me luck.

Chris Byrne