Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 19:59:46 CDT 2002

Chris Byrne wrote:

> I worked on Totten Pond as well. First at Netegrity, then at Salinas Group
> (across the road) I've also done contract work for Lycos and Guardent who
> are both on totten pond.
>
> I had lots od D'angelos lunches,free Microsoft seminars (I only went to get
> the free software and tshirts) and Westin bar drinks.

Our world is getting smaller Chris :-)  I got layed off from DefendNet
when Guardent bought them out a year ago.  I did consulting for Linc
Systems until they terminated the entire division a couple years ago...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."