Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 20:02:24 CDT 2002

I worked on Totten Pond as well. First at Netegrity, then at Salinas Group
(across the road) I've also done contract work for Lycos and Guardent who
are both on totten pond.

I had lots od D'angelos lunches,free Microsoft seminars (I only went to get
the free software and tshirts) and Westin bar drinks.

Chris Byrne