Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 19:46:39 CDT 2002

Chris Byrne wrote:

> [...]

I've worked there before - up on Totten Pond Road.  I always left the
house at 5:30 (from Warwick, RI) - so that I could leave the office at
2:30.  It's the only way to do it.  I played the same game in California
- commuting from Livermore to Menlo Park.  It sucks.

I'm trying like hell to find a job in RI, but we'll see...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."