Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 19:09:54 CDT 2002

Kurt, as a former Waltham worker myself the best advice I can give you is,
dont even think about it. It totally sucks. The traffic getting into and out
of waltham is horrible especially if you are trying to get to 128. And if
you have to get out to 495 it's even worse.

At one point I worked in Waltham and lived in Marlborough. It was a pretty
easy 45 minute to 1 hour commute down 27. I then moved LESS THAN 10 MILES
AWAY in Chestnut Hill, and it would regularly take me 90 minutes.

Chris Byrne