[geeks] photogeeks?

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Thu May 16 19:22:47 CDT 2002

I've got some pictures I'm very happy with from the vacations out to san
diego:

http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/ans.tiff
http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/seagull.jpeg
http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/wave.jpeg

of the three of them, I think I like the first one enough to actually go
get it printed and framed. i was thinking actually of getting it framed
without reducing its size, i.e., printing it as a poster almost. i think
it loses its charm when shrunk.

first, i'd like opinions from people. but mostly i like it enough that
im probably going to get it professionally printed anyways. :-) so
second, i'd like to know how I go about doing that. are there photo
geeks around who know what I need to do with digital images?

thanks
alex

--
alex j avriette, perl hacker