[geeks] more BGP stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 16 17:57:40 CDT 2002

> Saying a 2600 has more horsepower than a 2500 is like saying that a 85 HP
> Geo will outdrag a 65 HP Rabbit.
>
> Yes, probably, but still so tiny.

Unless the 65HP rabbit is a diesel, in which case the Rabbit always wins
(more torque).  At least in my experience - YMMV, of course.  I almost
bought one of those recently - in pristine condition.  Hrm, if I end up
working in Waltham or something, I might just have too...

Crap - totally off subject...

Anyway, BGP seems to be easy enough to setup using the single router.  I
think I'll suggest that, and then we can move to something else if we
need to.  I'm actually leaning toward a gated/zebra config as someone
suggested - my 'gut' prefers that more I think...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."