[geeks] Need an opinion

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Thu May 16 12:35:51 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 01:17:56PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Well, yes, on the high end.  But with a little work, a 30-yr-old Mustang
> can handle very well and hang with with some very capable cars.  You're
> right though - in stock form with 108k on the clock, that Mustang won't
> out-handle or out-accellerate anything but a family sedan (and even
> then...).  I suppose I was implying the modifications, which I shouldn't
> have...

The Boss puts out 290HP stock (and this one has headers, may or may not have
been ported, etc) and weighs less than the Cobra or Mustang GT, with a
higher rear-end gear ratio (3:50) than a stock GT (3:27). I would say that
without any modifications this Boss could trounce a Mustang GT, and give a
Z-28 a run for its money.

David